|"Serving Size: 1 Monster. |
Not monitored by the USDA."
|75 or less|
|6 (Check) |
|6 (Check) |
EXP On Kill
Gold On Win
|1 (Kill) |
|Talk, Devour, Dinner|
Vegetoid appears to be a large carrot with a face that covers its entire front. Apparent by its overworld sprite, its color is also consistent to that of a carrot. Its expression is always that of a wide smile with overjoyed eyes.
Vegetoid's main purpose is to encourage the protagonist to eat their vegetables. It often says things supporting this, mainly "Eat Your Greens."
- Vegetoid makes various vegetables fall from the top of the Bullet Board, which bounce when they touch the bottom of the board.
- Vegetoid makes carrots fall from the top of the board vertically, which disappears when they touch the bottom of the board.
- Choosing "Dinner" causes it to make one of its usual attacks, with one of the bullets colored green. Touching green bullets heal 1 HP and allow the protagonist to spare Vegetoid.
- Choosing "Devour" when Vegetoid is ready to be spared heals 5 HP and ends the fight. Devouring Vegetoid does not appear to show the "Your HP was maxed out" message, even if it restores the protagonist's full HP.
- In the demo, Vegetoid would be eaten whole and considered killed, giving the protagonist EXP, and the dinner option is not present. Because of this, the only ways to do a successful Pacifist Run in the demo would be to flee from Vegetoid or spare it at low HP. In the final game, only a single bite is taken, which does not count as killing no matter how low the enemy's HP is.
- Farmed Locally, Very Locally [Neutral]
- Part Of A Complete Breakfast [Neutral]
- Fresh Morning Taste [Neutral]
- Contains Vitamin A [Neutral]
- Plants Can't Talk Dummy [Talk]
- Eat Your Greens [Dinner]
- Ate Your Greens [After Dinner]
- Serving Size: 1 Monster. Not monitored by the USDA. [Check]
- Vegetoid came out of the earth! [Encounter / Encounter with Migosp]
- A pair of Vegetoids came out of the ground! [Encounter with another Vegetoid]
- Vegetoid and Loox attacked! [Encounter with Loox]
- Loox and co. decided to pick on you! [Encounter with Loox and Migosp]
- Vegetoid cackles softly. [Neutral]
- Vegetoid's here for your health. [Neutral]
- Vegetoid gave a mysterious smile. [Neutral]
- It smells like steamed carrots and peas. [Neutral]
- You pat your stomach. Vegetoid offers a healthy meal. [Dinner]
- You tried to eat Vegetoid, but it wasn't weakened enough. [Devour]
- You took a bite out of Vegetoid. You recovered 5 HP! [Devour, less than half HP]
- Vegetoid seems kind of bruised. [Low HP]
- Vegetoid is one of the few monsters who rewards more Gold if it is spared instead of killed.
|Main Characters||Flowey ● Toriel ● Sans ● Papyrus ● Undyne ● Alphys ● Mettaton ● Asgore Dreemurr ● Frisk ● Chara|
|Ruins Enemies||Dummy ● Froggit ● Whimsun ● Moldsmal ● Loox ● Vegetoid ● Migosp ● Napstablook|
|Snowdin Enemies||Snowdrake ● Chilldrake ● Ice Cap ● Gyftrot ● Doggo|
Dogamy and Dogaressa ● Lesser Dog ● Greater Dog ● Jerry ● Glyde
|Waterfall Enemies||Aaron ● Moldbygg ● Woshua ● Temmie ● Mad Dummy ● Shyren|
|Hotland Enemies||Vulkin ● Tsunderplane ● Pyrope ● Muffet ● Royal Guards ● So Sorry|
|CORE Enemies||Final Froggit ● Whimsalot ● Astigmatism ● Madjick ● Knight Knight|
|Amalgamates||Memoryhead ● Endogeny ● Reaper Bird ● Lemon Bread ● Snowdrake's Mother|
|Hard Mode-only enemies||Parsnik ● Moldessa ● Migospel|
|Vendors||Nice Cream Guy ● Snowdin Shopkeeper ● Gerson ● Tem Shop ● Bratty and Catty ● Burgerpants|
|Other Characters||NPCs ● Monster Kid ● Annoying Dog ● River Person ● Eight Humans ● Asriel Dreemurr|
W. D. Gaster ● Lost Souls
de:Vegetoid es:Vegetoid fr:Légumoïde ja:Vegetoid pl:Vegetoid ru:Вегетоид zh:菜菜